Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
(→GPL.OPENQM.COM: Rejigged a few words to make it more SEO friendly)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This is the of the of to .
The subdomain is granted by Ladybridgethis is their responsibilityor under their control. The server is a 2 located in a highbandwidth in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is hosted by who daily backup to in Amsterdam. If you can provide stable high bandwidth mirrorplease contact .
== How do I use this site? ==
== How do I use this site? ==
Revision as of 00:22, 4 December 2008
gpl.openqm.com is dedicated to the development of a community distribution of OpenQM, by providing an environment where anyone can acquire, study and contribute to the OpenQM multivalue database.
This project is focussed purely upon the GPL implementation of OpenQM, originally developed by Ladybridge. This project was founded on the 28th November 2008 to independently develop future versions of OpenQM. Naturally, contributors to OpenQM are welcome to submit any changes that they may make back to Ladybridge for inclusion in Commerical QM.
The subdomain that points to this website is granted by Ladybridge, however the server hosting this project, and it's content is neither their responsibility, or under their control. The server is a VMWare Server 2 Virtual Machine located in a high-bandwidth datacentre in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is kindly hosted by SteveB who maintains a daily backup to a secondary datacentre in Amsterdam. If you can provide a stable high bandwidth mirror, please contact SteveB.
How do I use this site?
If you have a question on how to use the GPl version of OpenQM, then send it to the support and discussion mailing list.
If you want to discuss development of an issue (eg. PHP5 module), and there is no page here for it, then login, and add a page for it. Others will add their contributions to that page.
There is no general discussion forum, because you are expected to edit this site through the wiki links. Feel free to change ANYTHING. If we don't agree with what you do, we can change things back.
There is a developers email list, but really we want you to edit this wiki site directly. That way things don't get lost in the historic trail of emails, and then get asked again.
- IRC: irc://irc.efnet.org/openqm
- Support and discussion Mailing list (google group): http://groups.google.co.uk/group/openqm-opensource (mailto:email@example.com)
- Development Mailing list: Register/login: http://gpl.openqm.com/mailman/listinfo/openqm-dev (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Reporting and tracking bugs: http://gpl.openqm.com/bugzilla
- Wiki: http://gpl.openqm.com/wiki/ (This page)
- Subversion repository: https://gpl.openqm.com/svn/qmvdb/ - HOWTO
- Downloads: automated daily build for key platforms is top priority
- Wish list - Things that you want & that we need contributors/devs for (lots of small things)
- QM Client API - Documentation and Available API's for the QM remote protocol.
- Billabong Services' Anji - an open web based file browser and reporter. Eventually to become a RAD system. Pre-alpha grade of code. 
- Brian Speir's Installation instructions and other downloads 
- Kevin Powick's Trident Delphi wrapper 
- Tom Delombard's old QM page. Includes details of the tape utilities and the PHP4 module 
- Steve Bush's Cygwin Port