Change the @QMSYS at-var (note: change in F-type VOC entries, too). Change to '@SYS'?
- Diccon @SYS sounds fine to me, either that or @SYSDIR
Change '/usr/qmsys' to something more appropriate.
- Diccon Suggestions? /usr/scarlet /usr/scarletsys, easy and very subjective, as it depends on the config file. Only applicable to installers and packages.
Change '/etc/qmconfig' to something more appropriate.
- Diccon Suggests /etc/scarlet.conf, more in line with traditional Linux conf names
- Diccon 01:18, 15 May 2009 (UTC) Also needs QMCONF environment variable renaming, going for SCARLET_CONF for now.
Change the various program names from 'qm*' (except QMClient?).
- DicconTrickey one this, to what? i suggest short names. "scarlet", "scrlt", "sdme"??